Islamic Widget

Yamaha Raider

Yamaha Raider
My Yamaha Raider 2010
CLICK the links below to Visit Me at.....

MY FACEBOOK

And join me at.....

BERSATU BIKERS CLUB (FACEBOOK GROUP PAGE)

or...

visit the OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT FOR BERSATU BIKERS CLUB



"safe ride.. enjoy the beautiful world"

Once A Cupid....

~ Jumaat, 25 September 2009
I was once a cupid
But now i'm a fallen angel
Destined to fly broken and crazy
But too strong to cry

The peace which will be never again

is ruined again and again
what left is only a dream that brings a tiny bit of happiness

Through this freezing pain
i learned about dreams
if i could make it all go away
i'd have no use for this heart
so i can forget this sadness

The pure red heart will soon turn to black
and i'm slowly turn into a speed demon
where there's no wish for other things
except for live and die in speed


So, no matter how much i get hurt
nothing can stop me anymore
even if i come to the end of my life
there's something important that i shall never forget
is the fact i was once a cupid


(^_^)


ZN
26th Sept 2009


1 comments:

my photograph berkata...

amazing poem.. you touch my heart

Catat Ulasan

I Follow them... =)