Islamic Widget

Yamaha Raider

Yamaha Raider
My Yamaha Raider 2010
CLICK the links below to Visit Me at.....

MY FACEBOOK

And join me at.....

BERSATU BIKERS CLUB (FACEBOOK GROUP PAGE)

or...

visit the OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT FOR BERSATU BIKERS CLUB



"safe ride.. enjoy the beautiful world"

BBC Charity Ride To Pusat Bahagia

~ Rabu, 28 April 2010

BBC charity ride to Pusat Bahagia this morning (28th April) was a very remarkable memories for each of us... terharu dan terhibur dengan gelagat2 insan istimewa... byk pengajaran secara tidak langsung menggamit di hati masing2... We might seems like other BAD ASSES BIKERS but afterall we're still human beings...

currently i'm trying to make another slideshow video about today's ride... hopefully can finish it a.s.a.p. terpaksa download a new software sebab my movie maker were crashed... uh uh.. i need new laptop.. hahahahaonce i'm done making the video.. im gonna upload it in youtube and in my blog... lots of pics and fun videos to insert to become a single video..... just give me some time to find ideas... =)

0 comments:

Catat Ulasan

I Follow them... =)